1. Friends don't let their friends take home a ugly men. from n a
Women's restroom in Starboard, Dewey Beach, DE.
2. Remember, it's not, "How high are you?" it's "Hi, how are you?" in
a -from a Rest stop off Route 81, West Virginia. Remember
3. No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of
putting up with her crap. in from a Men's Room, Linda's Bar and
Grill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
4. Make love, not war. Hell, do both, get married! From a a -Women's
restroom, The Filling Station, Bozeman, Montana
5. A Woman's Rule of Thumb: If it has tires or testicles, you're
going to have trouble with it. from a -Women's restroom, Dick's Last
Resort, Dallas, Texas
6. No wonder you always go home alone. From a Sign over mirror in
Men's restroom at Beverly Hills, CA
7. Beauty is only a light switch away in a restroom in the -Perkins
Library, Duke University, Durham, North Carolina.
8. Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity. from the -The
Irish Times, Washington, DC
9. It's hard to make a comeback when you haven't been anywhere.
Written in the dust on the back of a bus, Flagstaff, Arizona.
10. If voting could really change things, it would be illegal. From
Revolution Books, New York, New York
11, Don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die. from
a -Men's restroom, Murphy's, Champaign, IL
12. Please don't throw your cigarette butts in the urinal. It makes
them soggy and hard to light. --The Janitor
13. What are you looking up on the wall for? The joke is in your
hands. in a -Men's restroom, Lynagh's, Lexington, KY
NEW! Click the "Comment" button below to post to several friends at once