|ACTUAL MEDICAL CHART NOTES
|1. Patient has two teenage children, but no other abnormalities.
2. Patient has chest pain if she lies on her left side for over a
3. On the second day, the knee was better, and then on the third day
4. The patient is tearful and crying constantly. She also appears to
5. Discharge status: Alive, but without my permission.
6. Healthy-appearing decrepit, 69-year-old male, mentally alert but
7. The patient refused autopsy.
8. The patient has no previous history of suicides.
9. Patient has left white blood cells at another hospital.
10. Patient's medical history has been remarkably insignificant with
only a 40-pound weight gain in the last three days.
11. She is numb FROM her toes down.
12. Occasional, constant, infrequent headaches.
13. I saw your patient today, who is still under our car for physical
14. Skin: somewhat pale but present.
15. The patient has been depressed since she began seeing me in 1993.
NEW! Click the "Comment" button below to post to several friends at once
Moishe and the Pope
About a century or two ago, the Pope decided that all the Jews had to
leave Rome. Naturally there was a big uproar from the Jewish community. So
the Pope made a deal. He would have a religious debate with a member of the
Jewish community. If the Jew won, the Jews could stay. If the Pope won, the...