|YOU'VE HAD TOO MUCH COFFEE WHEN....
Business & Work Jokes
|- You ski uphill.
- You get a speeding ticket even when you're parked.
- You speed walk in your sleep.
- You answer the door before people knock.
- Juan Valdez has named his donkey after you.
- You have a bumper sticker that reads: Coffee drinkers are good in
- You haven't blinked since the last lunar eclipse.
- You grind your coffee beans in your mouth.
- You just completed another sweater and you don't know how to knit.
- You sleep with your eyes open.
- You have to watch videos in fast-forward.
- The only time you're standing still is during an earthquake.
- You can take a picture of yourself from ten feet away without
using the timer.
- You lick your coffee pot clean.
- You spend your vacations visiting "Maxwell House"
- You're the employee of the month at the local coffee house and you
don't even work there.
- You've worn out your third pair of tennis shoes this week.
- Your eyes stay open when you sneeze.
- You chew on other people's fingernails.
- Cocaine is a downer.
- The Nurse needs a scientific calculator to take your pulse.
- All your kids are named "Joe"
- Your only source of nutrition comes from "Sweet & Low"
- You buy 1/2 and 1/2 by the barrel.
- You're so jittery that people use your hands to blend their
- You can type sixty words per minute with your feet.
- You can jump-start your car without cables.
- You've worn out the handle on your favorite mug.
- You go to AA meetings just for the free coffee.
- You forget to unwrap candy bars before eating them.
- You don't need a hammer to pound in nails.
- You don't sweat, you percolate.
- You walk twenty miles on your treadmill before you realize it's
not plugged in.
- Charles Manson thinks you need to calm down.
- You've built a miniature city out of little plastic stirrers.
- Starbucks owns the mortgage on your house.
- Instant coffee takes too long.
- People get dizzy just watching you.
- When you find a penny, you say, "Find a penny, pick it up.
Sixty-three more, I'll have a cup."
- The Taster's Choice couple wants to adopt you.
- Your taste buds are so numb you could drink your lava lamp.
- You're so wired, you pick up AM radio.
- People can test their batteries in your ears.
- Your life's goal is to amount to a hill of beans.
- You channel surf faster without a remote.
- When someone asks, "How are you?", you say, "Good to the last
- You want to be cremated just so you can spend eternity in a coffee
- Your birthday is a national holiday in Brazil.
- You'd be willing to spend time in a Turkish prison.
- You go to sleep just so you can wake up and smell the coffee.
- You're offended when people use the word "brew" to mean beer.
- You named your cats "Cream" and "Sugar"
- Your lips are permanently stuck in the sipping position.
- You have a picture of your coffee mug on your coffee mug.
- You think being called a "drip" is a compliment.
- Your 3 favorite things in life are: coffee before, coffee during
and coffee after.
- You can't even remember your second cup.
- You help your dog chase its tail.
- You get drunk just so you can sober up.
- You speak perfect Arabic without ever taking a lesson.
- Your Thermos is on wheels.
- You soak your dentures in coffee overnight.
- You introduce your spouse as your "Coffee Mate"
- Your first-aid kit contains 2-pints of coffee with an I-V hookup.
- You've worn out the handle on your favorit mug.
- You help your dog chase its tail.
- You can outlast the Energizer bunny.
- You short out motion detectors.
- You have a conniption over spilled milk.
- You don't even wait for the water to boil anymore.
- Your nervous twitch registers on the Richter scale.
- You don't tan, you roast.
- You don't get mad, you get steamed.
- Your coffee mug is insured by Lloyds of London.
- You think CPR stands for "Coffee Provides Resuscitation."
NEW! Click the "Comment" button below to post to several friends at once
A nursery school teacher says to her class, "Who can use the word
'definitely' in a sentence?"
First a little girl says, "The sky is definitely blue."
The teacher says, "Sorry, Amy, but the sky can sometimes be gray, or
A second little boy says,"Trees are definitely green."